Monday, August 20, 2012

Pregnancy Ticker

I'm procrastinating before getting ready for work and while looking at the tickers on the right side of my blog I noticed it said that I only have about 45 days to go until baby #3 gets here...

Well holy cow.

I'm NOT ready for that at all. I have so many things to do before this baby can come! SO many things!!!

As most of you know, I'm a list maker so it looks like I'll have to get in gear and make a list and get ready for this baby! I started working on cleaning out my bedroom today (we're adding a wall in our room to make it two separate rooms and one will be the new nursery) but then I got tired and took a 2 1/2 hour nap...oops!

SO here's my plan. I'll make a list tonight and get cracking tomorrow. I have all day tomorrow. I only have a 9:40 doc appointment and a little studying to do. I can do it!!!

45 days AT THE MOST. If this baby comes when Annabelle did, then I only have 24 more days. EEK!

Here we go...

No comments: