Monday, August 20, 2012

School Days

Today was my first day of finals and Dommie's first day as a "doodlebug". It was a crazy morning.

I was so eager to get to school and study for a few more minutes that I totally forgot to take a picture at home with the good camera. Don't worry, I took a picture with my phone, but it's not the same. Tomorrow I have a little more time so we'll really talk about school tonight and see how his first day went.

I honestly can't believe he's that big that he's in a new class. He's growing up. I'm going to LOSE it when he starts kindergarten. Just saying.

But when I dropped him off, he ran right in and started playing. Hopefully he had a great day.

I had a pretty great day. I got a 97.39% on my OB HESI (computerized state test) so that was pretty awesome. That gave me my second A in nursing school. I thought I was a good student. I got A's in the college the first time around. Then I started nursing school and it's tough! I got a C, a B, and 2 C+s last term. And was thrilled to get those! So this A is hard earned and a proud moment for me. It makes for a great day. Now I get to hit the books and shoot for a C+ in my next two classes!!

Anyway, back to reality. I'm back off to study or clean or something.

Here's Dom's picture on his first day of school as grown up doodlebug and not my little lamb anymore!


No comments: