Thursday, August 23, 2012

Time for a BREAK!

Nursing school is done for the semester!!!!! I'm 2/3 of the way done with this program and in desperate need of a break! And now I get one! 4 beautiful months until I go back. Then 4 hellish months until I finish. I can do it!

Today was my last final of the semester. I have to say this was a MUCH better semester than last term. Last term and I was fighting to get a 78% and just PASS the classes and I ended up with a B, a C+ and 2 C's. This semester I was doing pretty well going into my HESI's (computerized state finals) and my lowest HESI grade was a 92.36% (and my highest was a 99.99% not to brag but heck yeah!). I finished this semester with 2 A's, a B+ and a B. WAY better than last term!

And now I can focus on work, the house and the baby. Well and my other kids. And Nick. And you know, LIFE, but no more school for awhile. Thank goodness.

A quick thank you to the best husband EVER who made this last semester go almost flawlessly. He's amazing who takes care of so much and I'm so incredibly lucky to have him in my life. He's amazing no matter what, school or not. But he's been super supportive while in school (and even right now he's making dinner for the kids while I post this and then take a shower and go to work until midnight). Yeah, he's awesome. :)

Oh and if anyone wants to hang out since I've abandoned everyone this year, just call or text me now. :) I have a break until January 7th!

No comments: