Monday, March 30, 2009

New Carpet!!

Nick and I decided to do something crazy recently. We decided to completely redo our already finished basement. We are in the process of doing that this week. We ordered new carpet (which is being installed as I type this!) and we are getting tile for part of the basement. I'm re-painting the entire basement. I'm also taking pictures around St. Louis to frame and hang around the basement. Nick is FINALLY going to finish the entertainment unit in the wall. And finally we are going to Forshaw to get a fireplace cover to make it "baby proof".

We have so many small projects we want to get done all for Dominick's baptism, which had seemed so far away and is now in less than a month!

I can't wait until everything is finished and I can post some pictures!!

No comments: