Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dommie Sleeping

Yes, I wrote Dommie. I started calling him that and now it has stuck. I never call him Dominick anymore. It's always Dom or Dommie. My little Angel.

Anyway, I was clearing out some pictures on my phone and I had a few of him sleeping and it the funny ways he sleeps. I had to post them because they are so cute.

This first one is him sleeping with his feet right under his belly and his butt up in the air! He sleeps like this a lot.


These next two I just took last night. If you remember back to my ultrasound pictures, Dom always had his ankles crossed. All the time. When he was little and I would feed him, he would instinctively cross his ankles. Well, he hasn't done it in awhile, but when I went in to check on him last night before turning in for the night, this is how he was sleeping. Isn't he adorable!!??!!



My goodness he's too cute...

No comments: