Monday, July 27, 2009

New wedding ring :D

So, I've been afraid to wear my wedding ring lately. The diamond of my wedding ring sticks up pretty high and I've scratched Dominick a few times on accident. I haven't been wearing anything and I hate that. Since I didn't want to spend a lot of money on anything and I wouldn't ask Nick to buy me another ring (the first one was perfect so I can't ask for another one!) I went ahead and bought a fake ring on www.overstock.com. I did this when I was pregnant, too, and was afraid my real ring wouldn't fit.

I bought a band with two rows of "diamonds" in the band. It came today. I love it! I took a picture with my phone but I'm not sure how well you can see it. It's perfect. It's flat so I can't scratch Dom with it and it looks real and nice. Now everyone who sees my left hand will know I'm married. ;-)



Isn't it nice?? Nick keeps wondering why he spent so much on a real ring when I either don't wear it or I wear a fake one! Haha. Soon I'll be wearing it again though. No worries.

No comments: