Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ring Bearer

Dom is supposed to be in a wedding in September. I'm very excited about it. It's a doubly special wedding for me. One of my best friends, Michelle, is marrying my cousin, Adam. They would like Dom to be one of the ring bearers in the wedding along with Michelle's niece Olivia. The older flower girl and ring bearer will pull the little ones in a decorated wagon.

Well Michelle and I were talking on Monday night and Michelle said she'd like Dom to have an outfit with a little bow tie if we could get it. I said yes, of course. He'll look so handsome! Well today I started looking at baby tuxedos and here's what I found...



How cute will Dom look in that??? So excited....

2 comments:

Les said...

I think he will look too cute and very handsome of course!! Can't wait to see him all dressed up!

Ashley said...

Dont forget to check to see if the tux Crystal got will fit, I jsut know you are trying to save now and myswell get some use out of it.