Thursday, July 30, 2009

NEWS!

I just got a phone call from Stella, our daycare lady. She called because she was so excited that Dominick has been sitting up by himself ALL MORNING! Yay! He's such a big boy! He's been sitting alone for a few minutes at a time, but nothing long and nothing to get too excited about. He kept falling over. But not today! All by himself, All morning!

I am so excited. Soon he'll be crawling! Such a big boy!

I also want to take the time to talk about how happy I am with our daycare. I love "Ms. Stella". She's so great with all the kids and does an amazing job. I can't even tell you how much it meant to me that she called me to tell me this news. She said she was just so excited that she couldn't wait until 4:30 to tell me. How cool is that? I love that she cares as much as I do and she knows that it means a lot to me and will take the time to call me and tell me. It made my day to hear that. I'm so happy!

I'll take some new pictures tonight and post them tomorrow!

No comments: