Monday, November 2, 2009

Back to Spinning

I asked my sister what she wanted for her birthday (which is Wednesday) and she told me she wanted me to take a spinning class with her. We went to a few classes awhile back but I was going to have to pay too much for the few classes that were left. A new session started today so I went with her and signed me up.

It's the same time as last session, M-W-F mornings from 5:30-6:15 am. It was easier than I remember from before but I get so tired! I'm in better shape but since I'm eating less and losing weight, it felt like I was so weak at the end of it. Hopefully I can keep getting stronger and within a few weeks I'll be feeling great after the classes again!

We'll try alternating the spinning with the 30 day shred DVD...I'll let you know how that goes!!

No comments: