Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Working Out

I cheated really bad with my diet on Saturday and Sunday, so I've tried to make up for it by being really good this week and working out. It's getting rough and making the week take so much longer! I'm ready for it to be Friday!

Sunday we played in a kickball tournament. Unfortunately we lost our first game, so that wasn't too much of a workout, but playing in the sun for a little over an hour really will take it out of you!

Monday I went spinning with my sis for about an hour.
Tuesday I went running with a friend for about a mile and a half.
Wednesday I went spinning with my sis for about an hour.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll run again and Friday I'll spin again. Maybe Saturday I'll do the 30 day shred DVD again.

Then Sunday it's all about relaxing and watching the Colts beat the Pats!! Go Manning!

No comments: