Friday, November 20, 2009

Cheating

So now that I've finally updated you on the trip, let me tell you how badly I cheated on weight watchers...I am allotted 24 points to eat in 1 day. On Monday, the day after the game and our drive home, I consumed a CRAZY HIGH 92.5 points!! EEK!

We had Cracker Barrel for breakfast (nothing diet about eggs, hash brown casserole, cinnamon biscuits, bacon, and ham!) and then we had Wendy's for lunch (man I love those Frosty's!) and finally Domininos for dinner.

I've never felt so sick in my life. My stomach hurt so badly after all that bad food...And I think I gained about 5 lbs that weekend...it was gross. Sad. Disgusting.

Hopefully I did enough working out since I got back to maybe NOT gain weight this week! Keep your fingers crossed for my weigh in tomorrow!

No comments: