Friday, November 6, 2009

I'll be back

sometime. Sorry my posts are random and then just stop. Blogging is one of my favorite things to do but I'm just "blah" right now.

My Grandpa's sister is in the hospital and not doing well. We just had a funeral for my Grandpa's brother and now his sister is really sick. I'm just so scared that something will happen to my Grandpa and I'm so sad for Uncle Bud and so worried for Aunt Therese.

I had a mini-breakdown yesterday. I was sitting at my desk when one of our drivers came in. He obviously had NO idea what was going on with me, but he started talking to us about random stuff, like usual, and he brought up nursing homes and dead people. Then he kept going on and on about dead people. I couldn't stay in the room. I ran to the bathroom and just cried for a minute. I don't usually let myself do that so I will admit I felt better.

We are busy bees this weekend, and next weekend too, really. Tonight we are celebrating my Mother in Law's birthday. Then tomorrow is my next weigh in. I was bad this week, so hopefully I didn't gain weight! We also have a house warming party to go to at night. Then Sunday is our kickball tournament. That will be fun. Next weekend we have Late Night (an alumni vs. present students from the basketball teams at my old college) and then Sunday morning we leave for Indy!! To go and see the Colts play the Pats. Happy anniversary to us!!

So I will be back. Eventually.

No comments: