Monday, November 23, 2009

Professional Pictures

I'm very excited to announce that my sister-in-law has decided to start her own photography company!! It's called rubywest photography and I'm following the company blog - it's on the right side of my blog. You can also go to the website: http://www.rubywestphoto.com or just click HERE. You should check it out. The prices are FABULOUS too if you are interested! We met a few weeks ago at Tower Grove Park in South St. Louis and took some pictures there. Here are a few of my favorites. Christy was generous enough to let me use them on my blog.

Check out how cute our family is!

Cecilia Bean:


Some of just Dommie:










Nick and Dommie:


Our Family:






Mommy and Dommie:


I love them all!! Check out her website and call her if you need any pictures taken soon!

No comments: