Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Black Eye

Dominick got in a fight...ok not really. But that's what Nick told me when I got home the other day.

Stella doesn't know exactly what happened. She said he never cried. Lately, Dom's been throwing things, but he doesn't know when to release whatever it is, so he kind of hits himself in the head.

When I saw his little eye, it nearly broke my heart. And it's only a little cut! I took a picture as soon as I saw it:



If that wasn't bad enough, it's worse now! Dom was sitting in my lap (I was on the floor by the coffee table - can you see where this is going?) and he dropped a toy. Without hesitating, he leaned forward and hit his little eye right on the corner of the coffee table. I haven't taken another picture, but it's more swollen and black and blue now. Poor guy!!

I get so sad for him everytime I see his little eye. I just want to pick him up and snuggle him...what the heck am I going to do if he breaks a bone or something??

No comments: