Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SuRpRiSe!

Nick surprised me yesterday. He spent part of the day cleaning out the room that will be Dom's room! Which is awesome! It was so cluttered and now it's perfect.

I actually complained for a brief second because he 'ruined' my opportunity to get "before" pictures of how dirty the room was! Well not dirty, just very full of junk. He laughed at me and said, "Do you want me to move everything back in so you can take some pictures?" haha. No way, Jose!

So the room was cleaned out. I scrubbed down the baseboards, Nick cleaned the floors and we set to work. It looks amazing. Here are, like, 10 pictures of how great it is. I wish you could have seen what it did look like so you can see the difference!


Here is one of Dominick's closets (yes he has TWO).


Dommie is playing with some of the toys in his new room.


Dommie sitting on his stool by his big boy bed.


This door is Dommie's second closet. It's his "toy" closet right now.


Dommie by his big boy bed.


Dommie on his rocking chair.


Nick and Brady, taking a rest.


And last but not least:

The WHOLE room picture!

I just love it. We are having Dom play as much as possible in the new room so he can get used to it. We aren't moving him down to the big boy bed for awhile still, but we're really looking forward to him having his own big room with toys and stuff. We are getting a second gate to put on the stairs and then while we're in the kitchen, Dom can play in the kitchen with us or right there in his new room.

Yay! Go US! :-)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

IIIIIIIIIIIII Have a pretty good idea of what it looked like before!

Great Job Meghan!!!!! Great Job!

Meg said...

haha! I knew you would remember!!

Thanks! We LOVE it!