Thursday, April 22, 2010

Holidays

This week has back to back holidays! :)

Yesterday was "Administrative Professionals Day". Gotta love that!! Nick was very angry about this holiday. He first thought that I made it up, but when we went to Dierberg's, I showed him all the balloons, cards, and flowers. He was mad.

"When is Electrician's Day???" was his argument. I told him we should make one up for him, but don't rain on my parade! :-)

Yesterday at work, I got flowers and an extra large Bud Light Lime (my favorite brew of the moment). It was such a surprise! I loved it. I also got told that we'll go out to lunch next week to celebrate (this week was too busy). So I'm pretty pumped about that. I love going out to lunch.

This was a good Administrative Professionals Day.

Now today is Earth Day!

I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do for Earth Day yet, but I'll do something. I try to be 'green' as much as I can. I bring my re-usable grocery bags to the store. I try to car pool to work when I can. We walk almost everywhere we go lately (to the grocery store, to Walgreens, to the park, to restaurants, etc.) so that's being green. But I want to do more.

Any suggestions for a great Earth Day plan??

Happy holidays!

1 comment:

Ella said...

Hi Meg!
I just wanted to get a hold of you because a mutual Girlfriends buddy group member's dh passed away today. Here is my email, ellarie@gmail.com.

Hope you are doing well!

~Ellarie