Monday, April 19, 2010

Kickball

My parents kept Dominick all day until our kickball games were over. So had a whole day to ourselves.

We started the day off right, by going out for a big breakfast! We went to Bob Evans (our new favorite breakfast place) and I had blueberry crepes. Not my favorite meal from there but still delicious. (I highly recommend the country sausage breakfast meal...Yum!)

After breakfast, we came home and I tried to get a few things done around the house. I switched the laundry, cleaned up the basement, cleaned Dominick's room, put away all the clean laundry and picked up the dog 'dirt' in the yard. Then it was already 11:00 and I had to go the fields to start my reporting on the games.

I reported on the first game and when I went to do the second game, the team I was reporting on didn't have enough girls. They asked if I wanted to play. Of course I did! So I played two games with them (we lost both games...it was sad). Then it was time for my team to play. So I ran back to the other field, put on my amazing plaid shirt, and hit the fields for another two games.

We won our first game and lost our second. Which is still really good. We are now 3-1 for the season and having a blast. We also got told that in 10 seasons, no one has ever seen cooler jerseys than our plaid shirts. We rock. Plain and simple. ;-)

No comments: