Monday, April 19, 2010

Cecilia's Birthday!


Cecilia is TWO today!!

Her birthday party was Saturday and it was such a nice party. Nick was in a charity golf tournament so he couldn't make it. But Dom and I went. When my sister asked Celia what she wanted for her birthday lunch she said, "hot dogs". So Angela stuck with it. She got some amazing hot dogs made at Schnucks deli. You know the big ones, like they have at the ball park? They were delicious. She also had bratwursts, potato salad, fruit salad, regular salad, and of course, CAKE!

The food was so good. I ate my food and some of Dom's!

When Ang asked Cecilia what kind of cake she wanted, Celia said, "brown cake" so my sister made chocolate cake. When she asked her what kind of icing, Celia said, "purple". It was an interesting looking cake, but made completely from scratch and, again, DELICIOUS!

Cecilia got some good presents for her second birthday, including new clothes, new pj's, some 'play' pots and pans, a new jacket, a book, and digital drumsticks! Those were the hit of the party.

After the party ended, my parents took both Dominick and Cecilia to their house for a birthday sleepover. Which was so exciting, because Nick and I had a night completely off! (that's another post).

I can't believe Cecilia is already two. What a big girl!!

No comments: