Monday, April 19, 2010

Girls Night

Friday night we had girls night over at Michelle's. It was an excuse to hang out with some out of town girls and eat some good food. Unfortunately, because of work, Leslie couldn't make it from Arkansas, and because she got sick, Shannon couldn't come either (she is visiting from Las Vegas). We missed you both!!

But Michelle, Abs, Ash, Win, Lauren and I still met up. We had a Mexican themed meal with salsa, guacamole, tacos, fajitas, and margaritas! We are great cooks, let me tell you. The food was delicious and it was really great to catch up. We see each other fairly often, but usually it's for a reason and things are kind of rushed and we can't just sit and talk. We did this Friday night for hours.

I love my friends. We have all been friends since Freshman year of college and we're all still so close. I love that. Some people can't say that. Some people aren't friends with anyone they went to college with. I love that we have all stayed so close.

I miss dinner nights. We had such a blast, I think definitely have to make time to do this one again!!

No comments: