Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Auction

Nick and I went to the auction at IWA last weekend. We go almost every year but this year was very different. First off, my sister decided not to go. That was a big change. She always goes. But this year she decided to stay home since she had been out of town, away from her daughter for the previous three days. She wanted to stay home with Cecilia and I understand that. So already this auction was going to be different. Then, we called on the way to find out which table we were at (we were running late, which is NOT different) and found out my dad was sick and going home. So this year we were without my sis and my Dad.

We still managed to have fun though. I love going to the auction because I get to see people I haven't seen in years and there can be some pretty good stuff!

Here are a few pictures of us at the auction:
Me and Nick at home getting ready to leave (both in brand new outfits!):



Aunt Lisa, Sam and Rick:


Me and My Momma:


Me and Nick at the end of the night:


Me and some friends from high school:



We had a really great time even though it was "different". Nick and I got a Wii and a Wii Fit! I'm so excited to set it up and get to working out on it! I have to go buy the Biggest Loser DVD!

No comments: