Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Teeth, teeth, teeth!

Dommie's got more teeth!

I haven't posted in awhile and I apologize. Dominick got his top molars! It's amazing how much those hurt my poor baby. He was so fussy for awhile and we finally figured it out. He was getting those molars. Now that they are in, we have a whole new baby.

We also got Dommie a toothbrush and some Sesame Street toothpaste. And who would've guessed but tooth brushing is our FAVORITE time of day now! I guess it tickles, because Dom opens his mouth and I start brushing and then we get the giggles for the next 15 minutes!

It's so cute though. I'll have to try and get a video or at least a picture of it...I'll work on that!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You are so lucky. Laurel HATES having her teeth brushed. It is an absolute nightmare and I avoid doing it when possible. (Thank God kids lose their baby teeth.)