Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

This past Saturday, IWA held an Easter Egg Hunt for the kiddos. Nick and I took Dom and my sis and Andrew took Cecilia. Both of Dommie's Grandma's came too.

It was really neat. We got there and there were some crafts for the kids. Dommie colored an Easter Egg with Cecilia. But that's all the crafts that Dom was up for.


He was such a good boy waiting for the hunt to start. Just colored and ate some food.

After awhile, the Easter bunny came to see the kiddos. I was really curious to see how Dom would do with meeting the bunny. He wasn't too excited about meeting all the characters at Disney so I wasn't sure how meeting an Easter Bunny would be. But he LOVED the bunny! He just smiled and petted the bunny and loved on him. We didn't get a great picture of how excited he was, but we did get a few pictures.




This is him looking at me and smiling. He was SO excited!

After all the kids met the bunny, the hunt began. I really liked how IWA did it. They split up the kids into different age groups. The youngest was 0-3. This was good because all the kids got to get eggs. Also, they hit enough so all the kids could get 15 eggs. This was nice too. I thought Dommie would get one or two eggs, but 15!

Dom got into it! He loved hunting for eggs. He went straight for them and kept going. I was so shocked! We forgot to bring a basket or bag for Dommie, so we had to use the camera case as an Easter basket.

Here are a few pictures of Dom getting some eggs:




After he got his limit of 15 eggs, we started walking back to our stuff and Dom spotted the Easter Bunny again. He ran, literally ran, up to the Easter bunny to start playing again. It was SO CUTE!



I am so glad Dommie had a good time. I love seeing him get so excited about things. My little man is growing up so fast!

No comments: