Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Glasses

Did I ever mention that Ruby ate my glasses??

Well she did. My beautiful wonderful perfect Vogue eye glasses. I LOVED them. Here's a picture of me and Dom when I'm wearing my glasses:



Anyway, Ruby ate them. I was devastated. They were expensive, first off, but also, they were perfect for me. I liked how they looked, but I also liked that they were big so I could see really well with them. I liked how they were big on the sides so it wasn't blurry off to the side (which really bothers me for some reason!) and I don't know what else, I just liked them.

But I needed to get new ones. So I went to a new eye doctor and found out that my insurance covers glasses, which is awesome. But I also found out that my new eye doctor doesn't carry Vogue or much like it. So I had to branch out and try some new stuff. I was looking at a ton of different styles when I found these glasses from Elle. Not exactly the same as my old ones, but pretty darn close!

Here's a picture of me and my Momma with my new glasses (yes this is the same picture as my post from the auction).


I like them. They still aren't my Vogue glasses, but like I said, pretty darn close. I'll take it!

No comments: