Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby Sale!

It's that time again! The Story Lady baby sale is this week! I'm so excited about it.

Here's the website if you want to take a look: Baby Sale!

I found out about this the fall before Dominick was born. I spent a TON of money but got some really cool toys that Dom still plays with, like a big plastic toy box, and a plastic tool bench with toys, and a basketball hoop, etc. We also got some cool things for the house, like a pack n play for $5, our diaper bag for $10, a TON of burp cloths (since Dom was a spitter) for less than $1 a cloth, and a bag of bottles for $10.00.

Well it was so great that I've gone back every sale since and the sale has gotten bigger and better.

It is now located at the old Macy's at Crestwood Plaza. It's a HUGE sale that has baby and kid toys, clothes, furniture, bottles, diaper genies, strollers, and it goes on and on and on. They expanded to have stuff for pregnancy too (maternity clothes, etc.) and even stuff for the house (like toaster ovens, and VCR's).

They have kids books, movies, and DVD's. They have books for expecting parents. They have video game consoles, and games. They have a TON.

Volunteers get to shop early so I started that last year and I loved it. It's a lot of fun to work at it. I get to shop tomorrow night and the sale doesn't open up to the public until April 1.

I'm so excited! I'm hoping to get Dominick some more clothes, maybe a little tricycle, some DVD's, some books, and maybe even a big boy bed if they have one. We are getting ready to move Dominick out of the little bedroom upstairs and put him in a big boy room on the first floor.

I can't wait to go shopping tomorrow!

No comments: