Monday, March 29, 2010

Wiiii!!

We got a Wii! And a Wii Fit!

We got both of these at the auction a few weeks ago and I've been dying to set them up. I really want to start doing some workouts on the Wii Fit and see how they are.

Well we finally set them both up last night. Yay!

We each tested our fitness age on Wii Sports (I was 27 and Nick was 32). And I'm so excited we have it up and running.



Tonight I plan on playing with the Wii Fit. I want to do some "strength training" and some "yoga" and just really try it out. Get a feel for it.



I plan on buying the Biggest Loser Wii game and trying that out soon too.

Yay for technology! :-P

1 comment:

Les said...

Once you hook it up to your internet...we can plan against each other from our own houses! Mario Cart Wii is the best game ever! ;-)