Monday, May 3, 2010

Ashley's Birthday Dinner

On Saturday night, a bunch of my friends and I went out for my friend Ashley's birthday. She chose Trattoria Branica in Kirkwood. It was really fun. The food was delicious, and the wine was even better! haha. There was also a little 3 man band and they played some great music!!

Here are a few pictures of us hanging out. I love all my friends, I honestly do. We need to do more dinners like this one!


This is me, Ashley W and Ashley H.


Me and all my girls (minus Leslie - sorry Les!!)


Me and my GORGEOUS husband, Nick.


Us girls giving Ash some 'belly love'.

Happy 26th Ash! Hope you had a great time!

PS - this was also a great time because of the dress I'm wearing...I hadn't fit into that dress since 2007!! WOOHOO!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thank YOU Meghan! And Congrats on the Dress it looked fabulous, and what a agreat pictures of you and Nick!

Love you SO much!