Friday, May 21, 2010

A Few Pictures

I don't have the camera working yet, but I do have some pictures left on my phone that I haven't posted yet, so here they are.

I have no order to them, they're just the pictures I had still on my phone.
This is a picture of Dommie with his favorite Teddy Bear. He got it from his Great-Grandpa and he LOVES it. He sleeps with him and loves to cuddle him in the morning.


Here is a picture of Ruby and Brady right before bed. Even though Ruby drives me crazy, she's a sweet puppy and Brady loves her.


This is a picture of Dommie in his Nani's backyard. He loves the little swingset and slide she has and he loves to climb. I love this picture because he looks so grown up, doesn't he??


I found the camera cord online, I think. Now I just have to double check that it's the right one and we'll order it.

I can't wait to have REAL pictures from the camera! No more camera phone!

No comments: