Monday, May 24, 2010

Celebrity Apprentice

Not sure if any of you out there watched this season of The Celebrity Apprentice, but I did and was a HUGE fan of the whole season. The season finale was last night. Don't worry, just in case you DVR'd it and want to go home and watch it, I won't give anything away, or any results anyway.

Their last task (which started last week) was to create a new Snapple drink, create an ad for it, create a 30 second commercial for it, and do a presentation on it.

Bret Michaels has Type I Diabetes, so he did a diet Snapple drink.

This morning I stepped on the scale and realized that Weight Watchers isn't a diet for me. It truly is a lifestyle. In the last 4-5 weeks, I've gained almost 10 lbs back. I haven't been following the plan at all. I've been eating fast food and eating ice cream and yesterday I drank a REGULAR SODA!?! So, I went to the grocery store last night and I'm back on plan.

The reason I told you all this is because right when I walked into Schnucks this morning, there was a Snapple stand set up. And on that stand were cases and cases of the Celebrity Apprentice flavors. Since the Bret Michaels version was diet, I had to get it!

So I bought it and have already had one and it's fantastic!! I highly recommend the Trop*A*Rocka Diet Snapple!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

ha ha thats awesome that they are selling those! :)

You look amazing to me Mrs. Momma!