Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to School!

This week(end) was my first week back to school. Wow. I missed it, yet it's crazy how much harder it seems now than it was 4-5 years ago.

I already mentioned my online class, so I won't bore you again with that. My Anatomy and Physiology class started Saturday. And it's going to be tough. My teacher is tough, which I kind of like. Might as well push me as far as I can go, right?

The thing that has me a little intimidated is that we have lab quizzes every week. We have lab practicals every four weeks, we have take home tests every four weeks, we have weekly homework and the final exam is comprehensive. I know it needs to be a tough class or everyone would have a medical license or something, but it's still going to be tough.

So far I like it. I'm already talking in odd medical terms. Blabbing about how my homeostasis must be out of balance and Nick's tummy ache must be in his Right Hypochondriac region...I'm such a nerd. But loving it.

We are off this week for Labor Day (which Nick and I keep arguing whose holiday it is. He tells me it's his because he is a Laborer, I tell him it's mine because I went through Labor (don't worry - I know he's right, I just like to push his buttons!)), but we have two chapters we have to have read by the next class.

It's going to be tough, but I think I can handle it.

Oh and the best thing about my teacher?? She curves tests....I think I'll do ok. :)

No comments: