Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yesterday....

was a bad day. All around.

It started off yesterday morning that my best bud, Mike, got his debit card numbers stolen and someone charged $2,400.00 on his debit card. He's still trying to dispute those charges today. No fun at all.

Then, I started getting sick. At first it was just feeling crappy...then it turned into gagging. Then I actually threw up. Fun times at work yesterday, let me tell ya.

Then, My camera cord came from Amazon (yay! right??) which should have been so exciting. But it wasn't. Because it's the wrong cord....doesn't fit my camera. GRRRR!

Next, we went to my parents house for dinner. That was pretty good, except I couldn't hardly eat. So I didn't eat much.

Finally, we went to the Muny and I got sick there and had to go home early.

Not a good day at all yesterday....

Today is better.

I feel a little better. I started my day off with a little caffeine to try and avoid my caffeine withdrawal headache. I'm munching on some oyster crackers to get something in my stomach and not too much where I feel sick.

I already ordered the correct camera cord and it should be here by Friday. I'm sending the wrong one back today or tomorrow.

Mike is on the phone with the bank getting dispute forms and getting all that figured out. Hopefully he can get that money back ASAP. He's getting ready to start completely redoing his house and he needs all his money!

It's only 9 am. Hopefully the day continues to move UP instead of DOWN like yesterday....wish us luck!

No comments: