Thursday, August 19, 2010

Next Vacation

So I have the best husband ever. Ever.

Last year, Nick and I went to Indianapolis to see the Colts play the Patriots in a Sunday night football game. And it was amazing. It was one of the coolest games (and stadiums) I've ever been to. Since we had such a good time and the St. Louis Rams aren't much to watch, we decided that every year, we'd go to a different stadium/venue and see an NFL game. I'm a HUGE football fan so this idea sounded perfect to me.

We picked our next game...

November 21, 2010
Colts VS Patriots (again!!)
In BOSTON!!!!

I'm pretty excited. I told Nick we can't go until Saturday night since I have classes on Saturday days now but he doesn't like that idea. He thinks I should skip....we'll see! :)

Either way, Colts versus Patriots in Boston - I'm in!

Goooooooooooo COLTS!

No comments: