Thursday, August 5, 2010

Codi Boutique

We had the jewelry party last night and it was a lot of fun. I think there were about ten of us there. When we got there, there was a cheese/cracker/fruit plate out and wine. And the jewelry was all over the place. It wasn't just a jewelry store, like I was thinking it would be. It was a boutique, like the name says. There were some clothes, flip flops, baby clothes, picture frames, and tons of jewelry.

Everything was really neat, but it was expensive. We all got a free pair of earrings. I didn't like the ones I got, so Cheryl traded with me (thanks Cheryl!!) and I really like the ones I got. I'm actually wearing them today.



My mom brought a cooler of water and lemonade for me and my sister since we couldn't have wine. Thank goodness!

We just talked, and browsed, and ate! It was a lot of fun.

After the party was over, Mom, Angela and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was delicious!!! I had a crabcake burger that was amazing and we all split a piece of the chocolate mousse cheesecake for dessert.

And the Cardinals won! Definitely a good night!

No comments: