Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Pantry!!!

I'm very very excited about this!!

Do you remember when we combined a bedroom and our kitchen?? Well here's a picture of where I'm talking about anyway.


Where that closet is on the right side of the picture is being converted to a big pantry. And I'm so excited. We have no room for all our our dry food + appliances we don't use everyday + baking supplies, etc. So with that big pantry, I'll have room for everything!! Yay!

Our favorite carpenter, Roger, came over bright and early this morning and started working on it. It will be four shelves high and be about 5 feet across each shelf. And we bought pretty doors with windows to close it off and hopefully it won't look too much like a bedroom closet!

I'll post some pictures tomorrow of the progress!

No comments: