Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Graduation Day!

I graduated today from the RE. :) I'm very happy about this.

I had a 7:45 am appointment for an ultrasound and it's amazing how much that little bean grows in just a week. Last week I saw a perfect circle with a slowly beating heart....this week I saw a head and a body and a heart beating very fast. So much has changed in a week! It's crazy.

But I am off to the high risk OB now and done with the RE (until the baby is born and I send a picture to go on their wall of fame!).

I'm calling my high risk OB today and will probably have an appointment when I'm around 10 or 12 weeks. I know I'll have another ultrasound done at 12 weeks. At least that's what I did with Dominick. I'll be ten weeks at the end of the month, so that's pretty exciting. A quarter of the way there in just a few weeks!

Amazing. I'm very very happy. I'll keep you posted when I talk to the high risk doc's office. Yay!

Happy Graduation Day to me and my bean!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE THE BEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

Yay!!! I hope that you are feeling ok!!!