Friday, August 6, 2010

Feeling Sick, Sick, Sick

For the past week, I've felt....off. My stomach was bothering me a little but nothing I couldn't handle and definitely nothing to make me stay home or anything. These last few days are a little different. I feel AWFUL.

Today has been the worst so far. I started feeling the acid indigestion where I feel like something is burning my throat and the back of my mouth. I took tums for that and it started to go away. Now I just feel like I have to throw up. Nothing sounds good to eat, but I know I'm hungry. I've been trying to eat some bland things, but my options are pretty limited here at work. Right now I'm munching on pretzels and trying to make time speed up to 4:00 p.m.

I'm hoping this is a rare experience, because if it's not, I have a L O N G way to go....

2 comments:

Joe, Jenn, Nathan, and William said...

hey, i have been feeling that way too and i bought some ginger snaps...they work awesome. i don't usually like them, but i was and am willing to try ANYTHING! also, sprite helps me. good luck, let me know if you find anything that works well for you-its looking like i might have morning sickness this whole pregnancy so i might need some more foods to add to my list! i hope you feel better, but it is a good feeling to know you are sick because of a really good reason! :)

Ashley said...

good luck babe, hope your feeling better!
Sorry to be debbie downer but nothing has sounded good for me to eat for the past 8 months :(