Monday, August 16, 2010

Wedding!

Last May, Nick, Dominick and I went to a wedding of a good friend of ours. Dominick got a little three piece suit and was all dressed up for the occasion!

We were looking forward to the reception so much because Dominick loves to dance. But the dancing didn't start until too late, so Dominick didn't get to dance. Oh well. He still had a blast.

Here are some pictures from that night!


Um yes. He's just that cute. :)


Me and Dom at the church.


Our little family at the reception (yes I switched dresses. I needed my "dancin' dress" for the reception)


Me dancing with my "work father" or my boss, Mike Sr.


At the end of the night. Kelly, Tina, Me and Mike being silly in the front!

We had such a good time at the reception and wedding!

Here's a pic of the lovely bride and groom!



Congrats again Jen and Brendan, a few months late! :)

No comments: