Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby Mueller

Now that I've done my introductions, I'd like to do a quick post about Crystal and her baby.

Crystal was supposed to come over on Friday night along with a bunch of other friends for our Christmas Game Night. Well Ashley called me around 5:00 saying Crystal wouldn't make it because she was on her way to Labor and Delivery. I was concerned but I didn't think it was anything too bad. I've been to Labor and Delivery with a few scares and I'm there for a few hours and they send me home. However Crystal's experience was much more serious than mine have been.

Crystal was hooked up to a few monitors and they were measuring her contractions and the baby's heart beat and she was having some serious contractions and already dilating. She was in pre-term labor! They gave her medicine to stop the contractions and had her admitted to stay overnight. The next day she saw her doctor who sent her home with medicine to keep the contractions away and put her on bedrest for at least the next week if not more.

This is the shortened version of her story. Click on her name on the left to read the whole story.

I'm writing to get more needed prayers for her and Baby Mueller. 30 weeks is too early for him to come although we all can't wait to meet him. Please send prayers their way to keep him in as long as he needs to be in!

I hope you are doing ok on bedrest Crystal! Watch some movies!!

2 comments:

Crystal Mueller said...

Awwww... thanks for the post! How sweet! Maybe our sons will be born on the same day if mine is in such a hurry to get out of me!

Meg said...

Haha. I kind of hope not for your sake, but if he's healthy enough then that would be awesome!!

Except we're in different hospitals so we won't be able to visit each other. But same birthdays would be kind of cool. And Ash would have a ton of running around to do to visit her new real nephew and "nephew"! ;)

I hope you are doing ok on bedrest! Keep up with the posting because I like checking in on you!