Monday, December 8, 2008

November family pics

My sister uploads pictures of Cecilia once a month and sends the family an email link so we can all see how adorable she is month by month. Well this month included Thanksgiving and there was a family picture of us and a few other cute pics that I thought I should share. So here they are:


This is our family. Nick, Me, Angela with Cecilia, Andrew, Dad, and Momma. We don't have hardly any pictures of all of us, let alone all of us with Celia so I really like this picture.


Here is a pic of me, Nick and Cecilia. I'm her favorite aunt....well I'm kind of her only aunt, but I'm sure I would be her favorite, even if she had other aunts to chose from! ;-)


Well I put this picture up just because I find it adorably hilarious.

And that's all I have for today. Tonight is our fifth baby class and our first one on newborn care, so hopefully I'll have lots to share tomorrow.

No comments: