Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good news today

My NST went very well this morning. I had a few contractions, but nothing to worry about. Which is good because I was getting a lot of contractions last night and Nick and I were very close to going to the hospital. The nurse told me that I don't need to be on bed rest yet, just need to be resting. So I'm going to be resting but still able to do a lot of things. I'm very happy about that.

They also checked the fluid levels around the baby. It is supposed to be between 10 and 20 and my fluid levels were 13.39 so we are good to go there, too.

All around, good news today. I go back on Friday for another NST and fluid check. I am instructed to call as soon as I get 6 contractions an hour though. Painful or not. Hopefully they stay away. For right now though, we are planning on next week being my last or second to last week at work. We'll see what Dominick wants to do. ;-)

2 comments:

Crystal Mueller said...

Everything sounds great! YAY for you!! :-)

Les said...

That is really good to hear Megs! I'm happy Dominick's holding on a little while longer for you. Can't believe he will be in in a few weeks, so exciting! :)