Monday, December 15, 2008

Introductions

So I was just going to post about one of the blogs I follow and I realized that a lot of readers are my family and don't know who the other bloggers are. So I'm going to make a few introductions...

The blogs I follow are:

Ashley Wilson:
She is one of my bestest friends from college. We met at Fontbonne University and basically lived together until Junior year. She was in my wedding and I was in hers. She means a LOT to me and I love following her blog. She was recently married (April 12, 2008) and her blog is about her, her husband, Luke, and their "baby" Boomer.

Crystal Mueller:
Crystal is Ashley's older sister. We met through Ashley, obviously, and she is also great. We had never really hung out but we found out that Nick and her husband, Greg, used to work together. Crystal is also pregnant with a little boy and due in February. Her blog is about her family and a lot about her pregnancy. I love reading it because I love being able to talk to someone about the crazy things that are going on! (Holy Leg Cramps!) :-)

Sarah:
I met Sarah through www.ovusoft.com a website for people using the Fertility Awareness Method. She and I were in a buddy group together and have gotten very close through the internet. She, too, is pregnant and due around the same time as Crystal, in late February/early March...I think! A lot of her blog is about her pregnancy. I also love when her husband Tim does an entry. It's so sweet to hear what the expecting Dad's have to say!

Alissabeth:
I met Beth through Ovusoft too. She was in the same buddy group as Sarah and me. She's amazing. She is going to be a priest someday and she gives the best advice in the world. I love reading her blog because it's so insightful and keeps you intrigued. She is an amazing person and going to be an amazing mom one day.

Becki:
Ashley introduced me to Becki. I've never actually met her, but we've talked through email a few times. Becki is going through a hard time, being a single mom to three beautiful kids. She's struggling right now but I know she'll find a way to get through it for her kids. She's clearly a very loving mother.

Ketterer/Toft Family Blog:
This are my cousins! I recently found out about their blog and now I have to follow it. It was neat looking back on all their posts. This will also soon be Michelle's family! She and my cousin Adam will be married soon. Yay! I'm excited for her to officially be my cousin. :-)

So those are the blogs I follow. I have their links on the left so anyone can read about them. I love reading all of their stories and I hope they like reading mine!

3 comments:

Crystal Mueller said...

Cool! Thanks for the advertisement! Where are the links to the left though? I don't see them.

Meg said...

Under "my blog list" on the left right under my preggo ticker. If you just click on each name it will bring you to the blog.

Crystal Mueller said...

Yea, I see it now, but for some reason, last night it didn't show up. It might have been a malfunction with my computer.