Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bridesmaid Dress!

I saw that Ashley just posted about this and I thought I'd show my dress too.

Our great friend, Michelle, is getting married next September. I'm very excited for this wedding for a few reasons. One - Michelle is one of my closest friends in the world and I'm so happy for her to find her Mr. Right and be getting married and Two - She's marrying my first cousin, Adam, so Michelle and I will officially be related!

Anyway, Michelle told us we could pick out whatever dress we wanted from J.Crew as long as it was black and tea length. I was SO happy to hear this. I love when you are in weddings and get to pick from a few options. Mainly because I am so self conscious about my body and hate wearing strapless dresses because I feel so wide. I even had straps added to my wedding dress because I felt so wide in my wedding dress!!

Here is the dress I chose to get:




I really love this dress. And I've said this before but I actually mean it this time, I can actually wear this dress again! It's like "the little black dress".

Love it!

Congrats Michelle and I can't wait until September next year!

2 comments:

Les said...

Your dress selection is really cute too Megs! Such a smart idea to have bridesmaids choose their dresses...something to keep in the back of my head for the next decade, haha.

I can't wait to see all of you pretty ladies that day! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...good to see Les and I are both checkin' in on you and Ash! :)
Love your choice too Meg!!