Thursday, March 12, 2009

6 week check-up!!

Tuesday was my 6 week postpartum checkup with my OB. And everything is great as far as I know! My OB wasn't there. He was in Labor and Delivery so I only saw the Nurse Proctitioner. But she is nice so that was fine. I had to bring Dominick with me and everyone was in love with him. Everyone wanted to see him and 3 nurses followed me into my exam room! The nurse checked me out and everything is as it should be and my incision is healed very nicely she said.

The best part about the checkup is I got my "clearance"!! I can play kickball and go to the gym and basically do anything I want again! I'm so excited to start working out again. If you read my last post about kickball, it's obvious that I need to start to work out!

I think I'm going to have to send a picture and a thank you note to my OB. He's only an OB so I can only see him while I'm pregnant and since I don't plan on being pregnant any time soon, I hope I don't see him! He took such great care of me the whole time I was pregnant and he was with me for most of my labor but then he wasn't there for the delivery and he wasn't at either of my last two appointments. So the wonderful doctor who took such great care of Dominick while he was still growing, has never met Dominick. Crazy...

2 comments:

Joe, Jenn, Nathan, and William said...

I think we had the same doctor-Dr. Webb. He is absolutely amazing and I miss him so much-weird! It is strange how someone that walks you through every week of your pregnancy is no longer a part of your life after the baby is born! (if you don't have Dr. Webb, sorry. :))

Meg said...

I do have Dr. Webb and I do miss him too!