Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Picks

I scanned my bracket to post it, but since I wrote it in green pen and my scanner is a color scanner, it might not show up too well. If this is the case, I'll re-write it and re-scan it.

But here are my picks:



Ok, so it's hard to read, even though I traced the teams in black, but if you click on the bracket, it will make it bigger and you can actually see them. I doubt anyone really wants to look, but I want proof posted if by some chance I pick all the correct picks! ;-)

1 comment:

Les said...

Jim and I got our backets and highlights in hand at all times on weekends in March!!! IL blew it...saved me though for choosing the underdog, but hey by the end of today I could be doing bad agian. The bauty of March Madness, you just never know! I wish we were all in a pool together.