Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Madness!!

I am so excited that it's time for March Madness!! And I'm so excited that I'm home to watch it all! The excitement starts tomorrow at 11:20 a.m. Central and Dominick and I are getting hyped up to watch it all!!

I've already made my picks and I'm going to try and scan it and post it on my blog and I'll even try to post updates on how good/bad I'm doing. I'm probably going to be pretty bad. I did what my sister always does...I picked with my heart and not my head. I have Mizzou and Syracuse in the Final Four and I'm not sure if they can do that. But I'm hoping!!

Go Tigers!! Dominick is a big Mizzou fan. Here's a pic of him in his outfit with his Uncle Andrew and cousin Cecilia:



And here's one of him in his outfit with his Godmother, Kate:



Go Tigers!!

No comments: