Sunday, March 15, 2009

Uppercase Living

My mom and I went to an Uppercase Living party a LONG time ago...probably around last June or July. It was close to when I found out I was pregnant so a Long time ago. I bought a bunch of things. For those of you who don't know what Uppercase Living is, it's the decals you can put on your walls at home and they have some really cute sayings. They are very nice and they are removable too so if you change your mind you can just take them down. I got one for the dining room (it says "Friends * Food * Laughter") and one for my room (it says "All Because Two People Fell in Love") and one for Dom's room (it says "Simply Adorable"). They've been sitting at my parents house for months and months. Well today I finally took them home and I put two of them up! Here are a few pictures of my work. They were taken from my cell phone so they might be a little blurry.







I'm going to put a good picture of Dominick under the one in our room. I can't wait to get the professional pictures!

*Edited to Add: Looking at these pictures makes them look like they are really crooked...They don't look that crooked in real life! At least I hope they don't!!

No comments: