Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby Sale

So Friday night, Crystal Mueller and I went to the baby consignment sale at St. Elizabeth's. While we were at the sale, all the boys hung out together. Greg and Bennett and Nick and Dominick. Crystal and I got some great stuff!

I ended up getting a bag of new bottles for $5.00, a bag of sippy cups for $3.00, a "Snugli" (which is like a Baby Bjorn) for $5.00, a car seat mirror for $2.00, and a TON of clothes for Dom. I also got a cheap high chair for my sister. I only spent $65.00 total for all that stuff! It was great.

Crystal got even more great deals than I did! She got a Baby Bjorn, a Diaper Champ, an Activity Mat, Toys, Baby Einstein videos and CDs, a huge thing of Jumbo Legos, and a ton of clothes. That's a bunch of good deals!

Unfortunately, while we were gone Dominick wasn't being a good boy. He was fussing the whole time we were gone. When we got back I was able to get him to calm down for a bit, but not long. Finally we had to leave because he was so crabby and I was afraid he was going to wake up Bennett who was being such a good baby! I guess he cried so much that night because he was out like a light when we got home and gave us about 6 straight hours of sleep after that. Poor baby.

I think it was a fluke though because yesterday he was a good baby again and slept through the night and so far today he's been good. So let's all say a quick prayer that it was just a fluke and he's not going to be that fussy again for a long time! :-)

No comments: