Monday, June 28, 2010

Blah

I am stuck in a weird state right now. I'm filled to the brim with hormones and stuck waiting.

I'm not motivated, I'm not upset, I'm not happy, and I'm not sad. I'm just....blah!

This past weekend was a good weekend to be blah. We went to the wineries on Saturday with a bus full of people. We went to Sugar Creek winery in Augusta. We stayed in the back room with the TV to watch the USA soccer game, but that ended badly. Then we went outside to listen to the one man band playing and relax. We had a good time, but because of my weird state, it wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be.

Then Sunday we went out to breakfast (our Sunday ritual now) and had a great breakfast. Then we went home and relaxed for a bit before heading over to our niece, Jillian's, birthday party. We left the party early to go to our softball game (which got rained out) and then went back. Again, it was a good day to be blah.

I'm feeling slightly optimistic this month, but I think I'm mainly just excited to be done. Either way. If I'm pregnant, that will be FANTASTIC, but if I'm not, I can relax a little and focus on other things. These last 4 months have just been stressful and I don't like it at all.

I'm very ready to feel like myself again...and stop feeling so blah.

No comments: