Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Plan

So if you know me at all, you know I like plans. I like organizing, and lists, and school supplies and anything related to any of these things!

So Nick and I talked to the doctor and we have a new plan.

We are trying again. Before we were doing clomid on days 5-9 of my cycle and that was to produce one good egg. Well the last two tries did produce one good egg, each cycle, and we have no babies from these one good eggs. So we're switching protocol. I am going to take clomid on days 3-7 this time. This will increase my eggs but they won't be as strong. With Dominick we had two eggs and we got one baby. So I'm hoping with two or more eggs, we can get another baby. This does increase our chances of multiples but we are ok with that. With how much trouble we've been having and how much money we've spent, maybe twins would be perfect for us. :) We'll see.

I have my next ultrasound for July 2, a week from Friday. I start the medicine tomorrow. I'm really really hoping for good news this time around.

As always, I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Cali said...

My husband and I have gone through the same thing and I wanted to tell you not to give up on your big family. We did clomid and eventually I went to a special fertility clinic. I only had one egg with the clomid too. Two was the most I produced through my whole fertility mess. Anyway, I got pregnant. I miscarried him from an unrelated problem. So I had to go through it all again. Then I got pregnant and had a girl. A year later, I had a surprise pregnancy. So hang in there and you will get your 4 beautiful babies!