Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Traveling Queen

I have so many weekend trips lined up this summer and I am very excited about all the of them!

July will be a busy month, starting off with 4th of July weekend and a family wedding reception to go to, as well as the typical BBQ's and what not. Then Nick is taking a golf trip to celebrate his 30th birthday and me and Dommie are hanging out, just the two of us. Later in the month, we are going to Arkansas to visit Jim and Les (which we are totally psyched about!!) and we might be going to a friend's farm towards the end of the month too. July will end with us going to a Cardinals game with my sister and Andrew.

August will be just as busy. We start August off with a wedding as well, my cousin is getting married and follow that with a good friend's baby shower! Next I'm heading to Denver to meet up with some gals I met on the internet 3 years ago for a fun filled weekend and then I start school - that's a whole other post, I'll try to post about that today or tomorrow!

September is a little slower, but Nick and I are taking a weekend and going to our time share in Farmington, Mo to hit up a few wineries and just relax! And of course we'll have to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. We'll have a few birthday parties to attend as well, as our nieces are both turning 7 this year....SEVEN! Holy cow, they are getting old...

October is a lot slower but it's still early! We have the Lewis and Clark half marathon the first weekend, which Nick and I are both planning on doing, and then in the middle of the month we are headed to Hermann, Mo for Oktoberfest! My aunt and uncle live there and want us to visit with Dom. We can stay with them and then they'll watch Dom while we go to the wineries! Win-win!

Then it's November and the holiday season and let's not get started on that.

I'm so thankful that I have a ton of stuff to look forward to. Gotta love summer!

No comments: