Friday, June 11, 2010

Waiting game....

I hate this whole "waiting" thing. We did the IUI on Monday, first thing in the morning. I had to take a trigger shot, which is 10,000 units of the pregnancy hormone hcG. Because I had to take that trigger shot, I can't test early because I would get a false positive.

So....that means I have to wait 14 days (or test out the trigger shot - which I have done in the past) before I can expect a good and accurate result. So that means I have ten more days to wait. TEN. That's two hands full of days! :)

I might have to test early and see if the trigger shot is out of my system because I can't see myself waiting ten more days. I might test Monday or Tuesday and see if the trigger is gone yet...I'll keep you posted!

Waiting...I hate it. I just want to know now.

Patience, patience. I'm working on it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wait Megs... just WAIT! It will be worth it to get a real accurate answer! :)

Love you, call me if you need me to yell at you!